You can use Python for everything from building websites to machine learning. This versatility has made Python one of the most popular programming languages.
Over the last few years, there has been a tremendous increase in use cases and adoption. In this post, we will talk about top industries that use Python. Let’s first begin with knowing more about the benefits of Python.
Following are the points this post covers:
- Advantages of Python
- Industries that Use Python
- Common Applications of Python
- Why Hire Python Developers
Advantages of Python
There are various reasons why Python is popular. It is a reliable programming language and also faster than other languages. It also supports big data and machine learning. In this section, explore some benefits of Python.
Below are some of the pros of Python:
- → Easy to Use – Python is a high-level programming language. Its syntax is similar to the English language. This makes it straightforward to adapt and use. It further helps in executing Python faster than other languages.
- → Flexible – Owing to its flexibility, Python enables users to try new things. You can develop various applications without any restrictions.
- → Vast Library – Another major advantage of Python is its extensive library. Its standard libraries include internet protocols, web service tools, machine learning libraries, etc. Additionally, it also has in-built user-friendly data structures.
- → Portability – In languages like C++, you have to change your code to run the program on different platforms. However, with Python, that’s not the case. You can write it once and run it anywhere.
Industries that Use Python
The world of eCommerce is quickly moving. Amidst growing competition, it is imperative to provide the best online experience to end customers. eCommerce developers prefer Python because of the following reasons.
- → Security is a major reason developers choose Python. With cyber-attacks increasing, businesses want to protect their customers’ confidential information like credit card details. Websites that are built with Satchmo can help achieve better security.
- → Python makes regulating and maintaining data easy for eCommerce websites. By doing so, websites can easily add details of their customers, and multiple shipping and billing addresses.
- → Using Satchmo, you can easily add multiple payment gateways for better convenience. Secondly, by correctly leveraging Python and Satchmo, you can offer various shipping features to your customers.
- 2. Data Science
Python offers great functionality to deal with statistics, mathematics, and scientific functions. Because of ease of use and simple syntax, Python is widely used. Even people who are not from an engineering background can adapt. The most common libraries are.
- → Pandas – A popular Python library for data analysis and manipulation. With the help of Pandas, you can manipulate large amounts of structured data. It also provides an easy method to conduct analysis. You can quickly and easily conduct data visualization and data manipulation. It is also a perfect tool for data wrangling. The two data structures in Pandas are (a) series that handle and store data in one-dimensional data (b) DataFrame for two-dimensional data.
- → Scipy – Another one is Scipy. It offers good functionality to scientific mathematics and computing programming. It contains submodules for linear algebra, FFT, image processing, interpolation, etc. It offers good functionality to scientific mathematics and computing programming.
- → Matplotlib – A library for data visualization. Matlplotlib offers various methods to visualize data efficiently. It allows you to make line graphics, pie charts, histograms, and such. Further, it has features like zoom, pan, and save the graph in graphics format.
Healthcare generates lots of data. By using the data, doctors can predict treatment. It can help improve the overall healthcare system.
Why use Python in healthcare? Because it helps make sense of the data by working with machine learning and artificial intelligence. In healthcare applications, it helps drive valuable insights from data.
You can leverage Python for building scalable and powerful healthcare solutions like health monitoring and tracking applications. Here are some ways Python helps in healthcare:
- → Predictive analysis is the biggest benefit of python programming. Doctors can identify what would happen next and suggest the right treatment accordingly.
- → With Python, you can make an accurate diagnosis through image analysis. You can get a perfect representation of a body’s inner workings.
- → Python also helps in better patient management. Patients can schedule or reschedule appointments, update their health data, order medications, and so on.
- 4. Finance
In finance, Python helps for quantitative and qualitative analysis. Financial analysts use it to analyze stock markets. Also, Python is easy to code and easy to make scripts. Following are some areas where you can use Python:
- → The banking sector uses Python for ATM purposes, for enhancing payment processes.
- → Because of powerful in-built libraries, Python is efficient at analyzing data. Using data analysis, businesses in finance can predict growth and profitability.
- → In cryptocurrency, the tool Anaconda can help extract information about current prices, which you can analyze further.
- Common Applications of Python
Because of its versatility, Python is becoming popular nowadays. You can use Python for various things.
It is a great choice for web development. There are many Python web development frameworks like Djano, Pyramid, Flask. It is also beneficial in game development. Developers can use libraries like PySOy for building powerful games and user interfaces.
Other applications of Python are artificial intelligence, scientific and numeric applications, text processing and image recognition, data visualization, language development.
Why Hire Python Developers
Irrespective of the industry you deal with, you need to hire dedicated Python developers in order to bring your project to reality. You can hire the right talent for your project from a development company for your project.
You can rely on their skills and experience to successfully develop dynamic applications. Right from analysis and research to quality assurance, they help at every stage of development.
They also implement data protection and security measures to deliver high-quality and secure applications. They also provide support and maintenance services to ensure there is continuous improvement.
Python is among the most popular programming languages. It is versatile, flexible, scalable, and easy to use. Companies like Facebook, Netflix, Spotify, etc., use Python.
To thrive on current market needs, you can leverage Python development services and hire dedicated Python developers. You can have amazing web and mobile applications developed as per your business needs. You can create different applications and grow your business in your respective industry.
Summary: Python is a versatile programming language that helps in building various applications ranging from web apps to gaming apps. What are the industries that can benefit the most from this widely acclaimed programming language? Here’s all you need to know.