There is no denying that being a doctor is one of the noblest and toughest jobs on the planet. After all, it is not solely about saving lives and leading people to better health, but also involves proper patient care and timely appointment scheduling. So, the modern healthcare practitioners need a mobile app for doctors that can ease out their workload considerably. Here are the ten options to consider in this regard.
1. Bajaj Finserv Health App
If you are looking for a one-stop app for doctors for online consultation, Bajaj Finserv Health App is the one for you. It will help you in storing all the patient records, handle appointments, and deliver repetitive prescription making.
- Consult patients through video, chat, and calls
- Store all the patient details at one place
- Manage multi-mode consultations
This medical app for doctors offers an easy process of registration to help the doctors manage their profiles and book appointments. There is also an option for the patients to leave their reviews.
- Easy scheduling of online appointments
- Check the total profile views and chat directly with patients
- Reading the latest articles from other healthcare experts
Medscape used to be an online news website, and now it is found on both iOS and Android. It lets the doctors know all about the latest research and studies in the field of medical science. Apart from doctors, even nurses and students rely on the app.
- Accessing advanced medical studies
- Medical news with clinical references
- On-demand courses for the practicing doctors
Curofy is a popular app among doctors that offers suggestions to review and understand complicated cases for proper diagnostics. They will get to access real-life cases from different categories through the latest medical journals and reports.
- Discussion platform for healthcare professionals
- Huge collection of medical journals
- Ease of acquiring medical loans and devices
Amiron is one of the apps for healthcare professionals that helps them to manage their daily schedules. They can manage their shifts effectively to serve the patients properly. The auto-schedule feature lets them get assignments, receive special requests, set up appointments, and more.
- Integrate the shift with peer schedule
- Manage a complete clinic or hospital
- Provides different scheduling templates
Epocrates helps doctors by offering the most accurate and safest treatment details in real-time. Doctors rely on the app for detailed disease info, clinical norms, and alternative medicines. Different guidelines depending on past instances and patient-based details remain correlated in this app to offer good care to the patients.
- Easier to take clinical conclusions
- Offer instant report for different illnesses
- Instant access to a huge database
The app aids in finding the answers to complicated clinical cases. After the information gets in the medical literature, the users are notified about the latest development.
- Timely updates and advanced search options
- Helpful in getting patient education
- Graphic search options
Physicians in the emergency room depend on this clinical support application. Swifter analysis of symptoms helps the app to offer the right diagnosis. It also detects probable diseases based on lab results and existing symptoms. If you are looking for something more than an online consultation app for doctors in India, Pepid is a good choice.
- Real-time and genuine information
- Access medical studies
- Wide-ranging modules and data
DocsApp is a popular telemedicine app for doctors in India. It contains a network of more than 500 doctors who can help you out in case of any ailment.
- A network of well-reputed doctors
- Order medicines and lab tests
- Get health tips from specialists
You can create your account on DocOnline and add your family members to your account. It lets you book appointments through a video or phone call to get your medical prescription. You can book diagnostic tests and medicines here as well.
- Consultations for you and your family
- Easy to book diagnostic tests
- Get medicines delivered at your doorstep
These ten apps will definitely help in easing out the pressure of your noble profession, and help you deliver better care. So, download the app today to make things easy for you and your patients.