In the last decade, people have become increasingly comfortable with the idea of online payments. Each day more and more people are trying online payments such as mobile recharge, bill payments, etc. India has one of the largest internet-using population. Smartphones have penetrated deep into our society. With the number of rapidly growing customers, there’s a vast competition in the online payment apps market. Newer apps with unique features are hitting the market frequently.
To relieve some of the confusion regarding the best online recharge app, we are curating a list of the top 5 online mobile recharge apps available in India. This list features apps based on the number of features and services on offer, usability, and the overall design, availability of different modes of payment and security. This list is in no particular order. You can choose to install any of the apps based on its features.
Offers a variety of services. It comes from a trustworthy brand and provides full customer support.
- Online Mobile recharge: Bajaj FinServ offers you the most comprehensive online recharge portfolio. From Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance Jio, Tata Indicom, Tata DoCoMo to BSNL, MTNL, etc. All recharge plans from all mobile operators are available. You can opt for both prepaid and postpaid plans.
- Digital Wallet: Powered with MobiKwik, Bajaj FinServ offers you the benefits of a complete digital wallet.
- Financial Services: Bajaj FinServ provides you the benefits of a credit card app. You can get a personal loan for up to 25 lakhs, choose your repayment method for up to 60 months, and get all this with minimal documentation. Apart from this, you can Buy Gold, and also use this app as an EMI card app.
- Digital expense Manager: You can use the app as a digital expense manager.
- Great deals and discounts: Bajaj FinServ offers you plenty of discounts, cashback offers, and high-value coupons. You can also send gift cards from all major companies to your loved ones.
Another highly popular app – Paytm offers you a variety of services. It also comes from a trustworthy brand. It has a remarkable wallet service, integrated with many other apps.
- Digital wallet Service: Paytm has one of the best digital wallet services available. Paytm digital wallet services are integrated with all major online apps.
- Online recharges and bill payments: Using Paytm, you can make all kinds of digital recharges, pay online bills, and do so much more.
- Paytm Mall: Paytm has another successful service called Paytm mall. People can buy all kinds of stuff from it at affordable prices.
FreeCharge is one of the fastest apps available for Google Play Store download. Using this app, you can instantly do your prepaid and postpaid recharge.
- Comprehensive mobile recharge kit: Freecharge offers you online mobile recharges for all mobile operators. You can online top-up any number, anywhere.
- Digital wallet integration: FreeCharge offers you digital wallet services using which you can transfer money to any of your friends and family members.
Another good service is RechargeItNow. A little bit less popular service that gives you online mobile recharge capabilities without taking many resources.
- Comprehensive mobile recharge: Recharge any mobile from any operators. All plans and tariff data are available on the mobile app. Customers can choose the prepaid and postpaid packs to their liking.
- Pay online electricity and water bills: Customers can pay their electricity and water bills online. It has multiple payment options from a debit card, credit card to internet banking.
MyRecharge is one of the tools available for retailers and business users. If you need multiple recharges at the same time for your employees or personal use. You can use this app.
- Bulk recharge services: Recharge multiple mobile numbers in a single go.
- Digital wallet service: transfer online funds to your business contacts, friends, or family members.
As you can see, there are multiple options available for online mobile recharges. While most apps provide basic functionality, only some apps go beyond online mobile recharge and offer you carefully curated services under one app. If you are downloading an app for recharge, we’d recommend choosing the app that provides you the best services according to your needs.