Both brothers and sisters have each other as their best friends and partners in crime. And, to cater to the emotions and feelings of siblings, sisters send Rakhi online to brothers, and brothers send Rakhi gifts online to wish each other on the Rakhi festival. We have listed here some heartfelt quotes, wishes, and messages for Raksha Bandhan to make the occasion more memorable. So, let us have a look:
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brothers 2021
We have prepared this great list of top 10 Raksha Bandhan quotes for Brother so that sisters can give words to their thoughts and emotions. With these evergreen and expressive quotations, sisters get the excellent option to convey their affection, love, care, and feelings to their brother on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan 2021. To make it more enjoyable and memorable, you can also send these Rakhi quotes to your brother or siblings in Dubai through a Rakshabandhan greeting card. Also, to embellish your gift for Rakshabandhan with some wise words, these quotes can be used beautifully.
So, what are you waiting for? Let us have a look at the list of heart touching quotes for brother:
- “What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them.” – Esther M. Friesner.
- “A sibling is the lens through which you see your childhood.” -Ann Hood
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” -Isadora James
- You can kid the world, but not your sister. – Charlotte Gray
- “A big sister acts as a friend, listener, and advisor to her little brothers and sisters.” -Catherine Pulsifer
- “Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.” –Unknown
- “Being sister and brother means being there for each other.” -Shellygb
- “Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister?” -Alice Walker
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” –Vietnamese Proverb
- A brother is a friend given by nature. – Jean Baptiste Legouve
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes and Messages for Brothers
Are you planning to send a greeting card for Rakshabandhan to your brother in Dubai? If yes, then you must be wondering for the best Rakshabandhan wishes and messages for brother. Well, your search came to an end as we have a few thoughtful and heart-touching Rakhi wishes and messages to send to your brother.
Have a look at the list:
- When I bow my head in front of any temple, I make sure to pray to God to protect my dearest brother from all the evils. Happy Raksha Bandhan, my sweet brother!!
- Almighty God, give my brother all the happiness of the world on this Raksha Bandhan. I hope this Rakhi is the start of a happy life for you. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
- Dearest brother, on this Raksha Bandhan, your sister wants you to know that she loves you so much and will keep loving you till death. I hope you get everything in life!! Happy Raksha Bandhan to my loving brother!!
- Bro, whenever you will need me, I will always be one call away! On this Raksha Bandhan, I promise you to be your support system forever. Happy Raksha Bandhan, my sweetest little brother!
- My dearest brother, I feel so lucky and proud to have a partner in crime like you in my life. Always be the same cool-minded and supportive brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hey brother! I know I am the younger little stupid sister who always falls into trouble and need your support at every phase of life. But, if you will ever need me, I will be there for me to hold your back. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
- The most precious gift I have received in my life is you, my sweet little brother!! I am sending you a designer Rakhi and loads and loads of love to you & Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes and Messages for Sisters
Rakhi is not only for the brothers. But, sisters to wait for this special day to have some fun with their brothers. If you could not be with her on this Raksha Bandhan 2021, send her a sweet gift with a nice message to wish her a very happy Rakhi. For this, we have these heartfelt Raksha Bandhan messages for sister perfect to showcase your emotions.
Have a look:
- My darling little sister, I know we fight a lot, but today at the amazing day of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that my world revolves around you and your stupid activities. Happy Raksha Bandhan, dearest sister!!
- My dearest sister, you are the reason why I keep smiling throughout the day. Thank you for always being there to make my life happening! Happy Rakhi, baby girl!!
- My cutest little sister, the day I got you in my life, I don’t need a friend. You have become my best friend and will always be. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- Dear sister, on this Rakhi, I want to burst your bubble of being a princess, as you are the luckiest person to have me in your life. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- The happiest Raksha Bandhan to the world’s most beautiful girl I ever met. You are the best gift of my life I received from our parents. Lots and lots of love from your brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Dearest elder sister, your role in my life is no less than a mother. No one can love me more than you. Thank you so much for always being there in my life! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I hope this Raksha Bandhan makes your life more beautiful, healthy, and full of happiness. Happy Rakshabandhan to you, darling sister!
The bond between siblings is very special. The relationship between siblings is the best thing to have in life, as cherishing loved ones makes life more beautiful and happening. Rakshabandhan is one such festival dedicated to the heartfelt relationship of siblings, and to make each other feel special, they share some fantastic gifts. With Rakhi.in, brothers and sisters get an opportunity to send Rakhi to Dubai online, the USA, the UK, and worldwide. So, customers can send Rakhi and Rakhi gifts online from here at a decent price rate effortlessly.